I am a certified ski or snowboard instructor from another country. How can I become certified with PSIA-AASI RM?

You need to become a Registered Instructor and provide verification of any certifications that you might hold in another country. This will enable us to determine which certification level you would be eligible to attend. You remain a Registered Instructor (no certification) until you are successful at the level of certification attempted. Please call the office for more details.

Posted in: Membership

National Website

To access the PSIA-AASI National website visit www.thesnowpros.org


Member Portal

Go to the PSIA-AASI Member Portal to signup for events and more.


RM Member Services

PO Box 775143
2300 Mt. Werner Circle, Unit C2/C3
Steamboat Springs, CO 80477
Phone: (970) 879-8335
Fax: (970) 879-6760
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 8-5 pm