- If an event is full, participants can place themselves on a waitlist by registering online and providing a form of payment to be charged if a spot opens up (debit card or credit card are acceptable forms of payment).
- If a spot opens up, the participant will automatically be pulled off the waitlist and their form of payment will be charged for the full amount of the event. Participants will NOT be notified before their form of payment is charged.
- If a participant does not wish to be watilisted for an event any longer, they must contact the office ASAP so they can be removed from the waitlist.
- If a participants does not notify the office and is pulled off the waitlist at least one week before the event start date, they will adhere to the cancellation policy and fees stated above. If a participant is pulled off the waitlist within a week of the event start date and can no longer attend, the office will issue a refund for the event.
- If a participant is waitlisted for an event and signs up and pays for a 2nd choice event, the participant will need to contact the office if a spot opens up so their 2nd choice event can be canceled and refunded.