Here at PSIA-AASI Rocky Mountain, we are committed to ensuring the safety of our members and staff during this unique time. Please refer to our division operating guidelines below for more information.
PSIA-AASI Rocky Mountain Operating Guidelines
- Protecting our membership, employees and resort guests is our top priority
- Events will meet outside where applicable and head directly to the slopes to minimize meeting indoors.
- Members are asked to convene at the meeting location as close to specified meeting time as possible to avoid crossing paths with other groups.
- All educational staff and members must wash their hands prior to meeting and whenever entering buildings for breaks.
- Trainers and members must self monitor at home for symptoms. If you have any of these seven symptoms please notify the office at 970.879.8335 and do not attend the event: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chill, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- We will be issuing full event refunds with proof of a covid test.
- Always adhere to the local resort’s protocol, linked in your event confirmation.