Teach only private lessons & get paid the best hourly wage in the world!
Do you want to work with a company revitalizing the ski industry? Are you an independent self-starter?
We are here to facilitate your passion by bringing clients to you through our web-based platform. You work on YOUR OWN TIME – you get paid 50-75% of lesson fees.
We are turning the common ski school model on its head to deliver earned value to the instructor – if you want to join us in this project and make $200-275/day, then please email your resume and a brief introduction on your passion and suitability for the role to email@example.com.
This will be our fourth season operating in the main ski regions of Japan and we are looking for highly motivated individuals who will earn 50-75% of lesson fees rather than the usual 10-20%. We serve you by bringing you clients and passing on the majority of the lesson fee to you – it’s only fair.
You will need to deliver HIGH VALUE lessons so you can be BETTER PAID with MORE FREE TIME TO SKI than working anywhere else in Japan or the world.
You will need to be an exceptional client-facing ski guide/instructor managing your own time, communication with clients and hourly pay. Clients rate and review you as an instructor/guide, allowing you to turn good performance from one lesson into higher pay for future lessons.
In addition to enthusiasm, detail-oriented communication skills, and outstanding people skills you will need:
- At least two seasons instructing experience
- PSIA Level 1 qualification or higher
- Be more than 25 years old
- Be happy working at a variety of resorts and teaching in your own clothes
- English language fluency essential
- Japanese and/or Chinese language proficiency very helpful, but not necessary
- Other languages a bonus
What we will do for you:
- Find you clients
- Provide a great team environment living with other instructors & guides
- Excellent cultural experience living with a wonderful Japanese host family
- Breakfast and Dinner included each day as part of monthly rent
- Season Pass reimbursement available
- Transport to lessons where necessary
- Provide client support and instructor development sessions
- Pay you up to 75% of lesson fee
- Advise on travel arrangements and visa process