Certified Ski + Snowboard Instructors
Eldora Ski & Ride School is growing!! Come work for one of the best resort employers in Colorado. Ski & Ride School Instructors provide unparalleled learning experiences for our Guests. We specialize in using Learning Based Terrain with shaped features in all of our learning terrain zones. Preference is to staff our Programs, on weekends and other peak holiday seasons.
Experience Required – Minimum Qualifications
- 2 or 3 years’ previous instruction experience
- Current PSIA/AASI Level 1 or higher
- Current PSIA/AASI CS 1 or higher
- Excellent, teamwork, communication and guest service skills
- Must be: An excellent skier/rider with technical knowledge of skiing/snowboarding and snow sports safety
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Regularly lift or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift or move more than 50 pounds.
- Able to work long and irregular hours including weekends and holidays
- Pass a background check
While performing the duties of this job, works is performed both outside in all weather conditions, including extreme cold, snow, wind and rain, on varied snow surfaces, as well as indoors. Indoor time is spent interacting with guests.
Contact Information – Jeff Brier – firstname.lastname@example.org – 303-416-8659 – https://www.eldora.com/culture/employment/employment-at-eldora