Adaptive Alpine Level 3 Certification
In order to pass Adaptive Alpine Level 3 Certification, members must pass each of the following
- Alpine Level 3 Certification
- Cognitive Level 3 Discipline Module Exam
- Visually Impaired Level 3 Discipline Module Exam
- Physical Disabilities Level 3 Discipline Module Exam
- Bi-Ski Level 3 Discipline Module Exam
- Mono-Ski Level 3 Discipline Module Exam
Complete the following online exams for Adaptive Alpine Level 3:
- Adaptive Alpine Level III General Knowledge Online Exam
- Adaptive Alpine Level III Professional Knowledge Exam in the Modules you are attending (Bi-Ski, Mono-Ski, Cognitive, Visually Impaired, Physical Disabilities: 3-Track and 4-Track)
Members can receive an Adaptive Alpine Level 3 Specialist designation by completing all six of the Level III Adaptive Modules and their Alpine Level 3 MA & Ski Assessment Days.
Members can also move vertically through the Adaptive Alpine process, for example: a member can achieve Adaptive Alpine Level I in a Bi-Ski/Mono-Ski, then attend the Mono-Ski Level II Specialty Module to become Adaptive Alpine Mono-Ski Level 2 Specialist, then pass Alpine Level 2 and then attend the Adaptive Alpine Mono-Ski Level III Specialty Module (without holding Adaptive Alpine Level 2 Certification) to become Adaptive Alpine Mono-Ski Level 3 Specialist.
Adaptive Alpine Events