Are you a growth oriented professional looking to join a high quality organization? Be a part of the leading edge in Winter Park Resort’s Ski & Ride School which was the innovator of Guest Centered teaching! The Ski & Ride School at Winter Park Resort is currently accepting applications for:
- Full-time and Part-time Certified Level 1, 2, & 3 Instructors
- Full-time and Part-time Experienced Instructors without Certification
- Full-time and Part-time Uncertified Ski Instructors
Looking to expand your snow sports career beyond instructing? Check our website: www.winterparkresort.com/employment for other exciting opportunities!
Winter Park Resort is located in the beautiful and still wild Grand County, Colorado, averages snow totals of 360”, hosts a base area of 9000 feet, and is home to the mogul capital of the U.S.A… Mary Jane, extremely Colorado. We’re about the mountain lifestyle, the fun, and the people…..and you’ll feel better just being here! Like we always say, we don’t just call it a career opportunity, we call it an awesome lifestyle!
- Up to two weeks of paid training in our rookie training course (RTC)
- Opportunities to continue to grow and receive cash allowances to support certification
- Pay raises for passing Professional Ski Instructors of America (PSIA)/American Association of Snowboard Instructors (AASI) certifications I, II, III
- Ski/Ride at one of the Top 10 ranked resorts by Transworld Snowboarding Magazine
- Train regularly with current and past PSIA National Demo Team Members, Current PSIA-Rocky Mountain Divisional Staff Members and Examiners
Interested? We’re glad you’re considering us as your future employer. We are looking for motivated and energetic individuals who have a passion for the outdoors! Apply online today at www.winterparkresort.com/employment or contact the Human Resources Recruiting Office for further information.