The Loveland Ski & Ride School is hiring full & part time instructors for 2017-2018
- A whole new pay system that matches the earning potential at the corporate resorts! All instructors receive an additional 5% of earnings bonus upon completion of your seasonal commitment.
- Potential to increase your hourly rate during the season based on hourly production.
- Full time staff works a 6 – 8 hour day.
- Work in a relaxed, non corporate environment at a family owned area with a commitment to value & guest satisfaction.
- A comprehensive training program with a focus on personal growth & improvement.
- Our certification program is run in conjunction with PSIA-RM-AASI through the, “Total Training Package Program”.
- Financial assistance with your certification goals.
- The closest area to the Colorado “Front Range” urban complex with “free” daily employee bus service from Golden.
- A FOCUS ON FUN!
We require a personal interview as well as an on mountain hiring clinic for Level 1 & non-certified instructors. Level 2 & 3 certified instructors may be hired with a phone interview. Flexible schedules with a minimum 16 day holiday commitment and a 25 day commitment for family pass and “Real Deal” benefits. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please visit http://www.skiloveland.com/employment/Employment.aspx to apply online or contact the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.