Job Start: December 1st, 2017
Job Type: Winter Seasonal Full-Time, Part-Time and Peak Part-Time*
*Peak Part-Time requires a commitment to work during the holiday season including Christmas Break, President’s Day Weekend and March Spring Break.
Teach skiing to individuals, both group and private lessons.
Essential Job Functions:
- Teaches skiing through the beginner novice zone through advance expert zone
- Attends mandatory and voluntary educational and safety clinics. Continue education through organizations such as PSIA/AASI
- Support and promote the Ski and Ride School and the CBMR Company.
- Is on time to morning line ups and group and private line-ups throughout the day.
- Assists Ski School Leader and/or Supervisor with daily line-ups, verbal and visual splits.
- Instructors with appropriate Certification assists Training Supervisor and actively participates with the training program to set the curriculum for the instructors of the ski and ride school
- Actively communicates and works with all Departments to assure the highest level of Guest Service to their clients and the guests of CBMR
- Maintains a safe working environment for all associates and guests and participates in all safety initiatives
- Understanding of Scheduling System
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends
- Must be a strong to intermediate skier.
- Instructor – No PSIA/AASI certification
- Instructor II – Level 1 PSIA/AASI certification
- Instructor III – Level 2 PSIA/AASI certification
- Instructor IV – Level 3 PSIA/AASI certification
- Instructor V – Trainer Certification
A Background Check is required for this position
Crested Butte Mountain Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer