Board to Amend Bylaws / What if I’m a current college student and can’t meet the educational requirements?

Good news! We have a Student CEU Waiver available for current students in a full time capacity pursuing a degree or certification at institutions of higher education. You must submit the Student CEU Waiver Form with a copy of your current transcript to the PSIA-RM-AASI office to receive a waiver for your CEU requirements. You can download the form at our homepage under the ‘Membership Tab’ and then under ‘Membership Forms’

Posted in: Education, Membership