- Registered Member- pay RM & National dues
Adaptive Alpine RMT Certificate
- PSIA-RM Adaptive Alpine Level 3 Certified
- Current on Dues & Credit Hours
- Attend the Adaptive Alpine Rocky Mountain Trainer Prep Clinic
- Be an employee or volunteer of a recognized ski school or adaptive ski program and have at least 25 verifiable hours as a clinic leader.
- It is strongly suggested that candidates for Adaptive Trainer obtain Alpine Certification to at least Level 2, so that additional required clinic credits are of a high level and in a topic area relevant to teaching or technical application.
- Attend and pass the Adaptive Alpine Rocky Mountain Trainer Exam (Note: you must bring your completed Professional Development Log to the exam)