- There will be no additional fee if registration is cancelled or switched before the published deadline date.
- 50% cancellation OR switch fee if the registration is cancelled or switched after the published deadline but up to 24 hours before the event.
- The 50% fee will be waived if the registrant provides a person, at least one week before the event, as your replacement for a cancellation or switch. This person will need to pay the registrant directly for the cost of the event.
- If registrant cancels or is a “no show” within 24 hours of the event, no refunds will be administered.
- Medically verified cancellations will receive a 100% refund if a written doctor’s certification and request for a refund are received in the RM office within two weeks after the event.